Fees for the URHP
URHP Full Membership Fees for 2012 - 2013
|Member Location||Membership Fees||+ EHTPA Levy||Total Due|
|United Kingdom (new applicants)||£150||£80||£230|
|United Kingdom (existing members)||£150||£60*||£210|
|European Union (non-UK)||£150||-||£150|
* £20 discount due to URHP subsidizing EHTPA.
There is a 50% DISCOUNT ON URHP FEES (£150) if you are:
- a graduate (qualified within 2 years of applying to join URHP)
- over 65
New UK members pay: £75.00 + £80 = £155.00
Existing UK members pay: £75.00 + £60 = £135.00
If you are a student and would like to join the URHP, please telephone the registrar on +44(0)7770 782537.
Joining fee for new applicants
There is a joining fee of £300 for new applicants from Europe or courses not accredited by EHTPA, or £150 for those from accredited courses.
By PayPal, cheque or BACS. Please make cheques payable to URHP.
You can pay in 12 monthly installments via Paypal or BACS.
A copy of your current certificate MUST accompany your application.
- URHP has a block insurance scheme with Balens.
- The annual renewal date for this is 28th February; this is only valid if your URHP membership is up to date.
- If insured elsewhere and your insurance expires during the year, please ensure that a copy of your new certificate is forwarded to our Registrar, for our records.
- The more members who join the group insurance scheme, the cheaper it is for all of us.
Please only send copies of these in if you have updated them in the last year.
Telephone: +44(0)7770 782537 (this is an answerphone which will be responded to within 14 days)
URHP (Membership Enquiries)
c/o The Hamlet House