Fees for the URHP
URHP Membership Fees
|Member Location and Status||URHP Fees||One-off Joining Fee||Total Due|
|United Kingdom (new applicants)||£100||-||£100|
|United Kingdom (existing members)||£100||-||£100|
|European Union (non-UK)||£100||£50||£150|
The URHP pay the EHTPA levy annually on behalf of their members when this applies.
Joining fee for new applicants
ALL NEW APPLICANTS SHOULD WITHHOLD FROM ALL FEE PAYMENT UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THEIR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL. When the time comes, the one off joining fees for non UK applicants are as illustrated in the fee table above and are as follows:
- £50 for new applicants from Europe
URHP Student Membership
Student membership is £20 and includes:
- FREE first full year of membership following qualification, if you are already a URHP student member.
- Student specific membership certificate.
- Access to URHP eHerbalist magazine produced 3 times a year.
- Access to members page on the website with back copies of all magazines.
- Access to our 6-weekly online herbal sharing circle.
- Up to four hours free mentoring in your first year post qualification.
- Reduced or free conference fees for our fabulous yearly herbal gathering.
Fee payment can be made by PayPal or BACs.
Our PayPal link is: paypal.me/URHP and you can pay in 12 monthly installments.
Our BACs details are as follows and you can pay in 12 monthly installments:
Account name: URHP
Sort Code: 08 92 99
Account Number: 65519950
Reference: renewal fee or new member fee
A copy of your current certificate MUST accompany your application.
- URHP has a block insurance scheme with Balens.
- The annual renewal date for this is 28th February; this is only valid if your URHP membership is up to date.
- If insured elsewhere and your insurance expires during the year, please ensure that a copy of your new certificate is forwarded to our Registrar, for our records.
- The more members who join the group insurance scheme, the cheaper it is for all of us.
Please only send copies of these in if you have updated them in the last year.
URHP Membership Enquiries
34 Hogarth Hill
London NW11 6BA